The client is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing engineering organization. This role will architect new platforms and improve existing infrastructure while establishing best practices. The position will have a high level of autonomy and a huge impact day to day. This is a unique opportunity to build new products in an exciting health focused environment.
- ● Lead efforts to formalize infrastructure with infrastructure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation
● Establish best practices for security and roles in AWS
● Help in efforts to containerize existing codebases, including containerizing a PHP layer currently running on AMI/EC2
● Work with Software Engineers to plan and deploy new applications, including setting up CI/CD pipelines and developer tools
● Improve existing CI/CD pipelines by replacing or updating existing processes
- Working knowledge of Terraform or CloudFormation
- Deep knowledge of AWS services, including RDS, S3, Cloudfront, API Gateway, Lambda, ECS and EC2
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and Github Actions, or similar CI/CD tools
- History of database administration with standard relational databases such as MySQL
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
- 2 weeks of PTOS