Solve consumer and business problems with end-to-end solutions that flex to meet the needs of today’s ever-changing digital landscape.
During the early stages of a project/program:
- Conduct technical audits,
- Select every part of the recommended technical stack through a collaborative, transparent, and iterative process
- Present software architectures and infrastructures recommendations
- Provide detailed technical recommendations in the format of a Technical Approach document that outlines the software and hosting architecture, development best practices, etc.
During the design and development phase of these projects/programs:
- Ensure the proper delivery of the project (on time, on a budget).
- Pair with the producer to control the project’s scope.
- Ensure that the proper development workflow and project delivery process are followed (backlog, grooming, etc.)
- Work with DevOps engineers to deliver environments, CI/CD, etc.
- Work with the QA department to set up the right testing activities (manual, automated, security, load/performance, accessibility, etc.)
- Assist the developers in their day to day activities.
- Be involved in client meetings (stand-ups, steering committees) to manage the client communication and communicate progress.
Throughout the project/program lifecycle:
- Actively pursue business opportunities with the rest of the code pod (especially DRI) to convert them into actual projects.
- 7+ years of full-stack web development.
- 5+ years of experience as Technical Director or Team Leader.
- Prior agency experience.
- Subject matter expert in particular domains and stay abreast of developments and changes in those industries and technologies. Will be paired with clients and lead complex technical projects from inception to delivery. Willing to be hands-on work.
- Experience with Node and AWS.
- Ideally having worked previously with other programming languages, e-commerce platform, CMS, some front-end.
- AWS (Lambda, EC2, S3 (barely), Dynamo DB (w/ RDS), SQS queue handling, Cloudwatch.
- SMS related (Bandwidth, Twilio, Plivo) experience preferred but not required.
- Restful API work/integration with external services.
- SQL querying and databases.
- ReactJS FE (would like framework recommendations, researching it ourselves).
- NodeJS Lambda scripts.
- Data migration management.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities