You will be responsible for project/sprint/scrum/client management for 1-3 projects (depending on ability). probably for a restaurant app project. Potentially for the fortune 100 project, depending on how comfortable you are being client facing. It's also possible you could be put on a project in the healthcare industry -- a mobile app (iOS/Android) we are building with a client to help cancer patients communicate with doctors and other medical staff.
- Lead highly motivated distributed teams.
- Help identify career path opportunities for our engineers and unlock their potential.
- Onboard resources, closely monitor performance, quality, issues & opportunities.
- Risks management and analysis.
- Interface with stakeholders to coordinate action plans when needed.
- Identify process & methodology health.
- Provide improvement recommendations to help teams & stakeholders achieve their goals efficiently, by adopting agile best practices and tailor as needed.
- Very hands on and client facing, needs expert English skills (completely fluent).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very organized and good at multi-tasking.
- 5+ years experience managing several projects at one time.
- 3+ Experience in executing projects that use Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.