This project involves building an ecommerce, CRM, and customer service portal. This would be a team of about 3-4 engineers, along with an engineering manager, devops specialist, and QA engineer. Will develop a React.js-based web app, possibly built with Gatsby, as well as several back end services (probably some APIs built as Lambdas).
- Build new product features across the stack, from back-end business logic implementation to front-end customer-facing interfaces.
- Design thoughtful and practical architecture and data modeling for new features.
- Improve the performance and reliability of existing features, such as through optimizing queries, refactoring, or introducing new tools.
- Build internal tools to support developer efficiency and application robustness, such as automating development, testing, and deployment workflows.
- At least 5 years experience with React AND Node.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack developer
- 3 years of experience with REST and GQL API development is a plus
- Great communication skills.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.