As a Senior Front-end, you will have the unique opportunity to design and deliver great products that help employers and employees with the most important elements of the work experience. As a key member of the Product team and working with our existing UX design and product development team, you will drive the development of our employee UX primarily on mobile devices (browser and native app). Our product team values customer outcomes, disciplined prioritization, curiosity, experimentation, building bridges and failing fast.
We are looking for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced, uncertain environment with agreat set of colleagues. You will wear many hats, from collaborating in the UX design andresearch, prototyping, experimentation, POCs, to consumer-grade and internet-scale deliverables in a rapid iteration style.
- As a Senior Front-End you’ll...
• Work as part of a product team alongside product managers, software engineers and
UX designers in highly collaborative, remote environment
• Build consumer-grade UX that delight employees on web and native mobile app
• Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both
code and experience level
• Evaluate and recommend new methodologies and technologies
• Apply strategic thinking to deliver end-to-end product designs with a focus on user
needs and business objectives.
• Partner with product to translate business requirements into use cases and high-level
customer experience requirements.
• Build extraordinary, user-centered designs through consideration of market research,
business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings.
• Collaborate effectively with UX, product management, and other team members to
deliver optimal and satisfying front-end product solutions.
- 5+ years of front-end engineering experience for both Web and mobile applications.
- 3+ years working with front-end technologies: Angular.
- Proven experience in mobile-first or mobile-only experience, spanning responsive web UI to native mobile app for Android and iOS platforms.
- Working knowledge of Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines
- Understanding of UX design best practices and user patterns.
- High comfort level in working in ambiguous environments with a clear, evidence-based, and articulated stance on your product development process
- Extraordinary communication and leadership skills, including the ability to clearly explain design decisions and the importance of following key development methodologies to anyone in the company. The confidence to speak your mind and the eloquence to do so effectively.
- The ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, including a strong inclination towards rapid iteration based upon user feedback.
Nice to have
- 3+ years working with mobile technologies; React Native, Xamarin, or similar
- Built at least one app in the App Store
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.