Our client is on a mission to build communities around the calendar! They’re starting in high schools, and currently helping students across the US to manage their time and stay better connected with friends. If you’re looking to drive a major impact on an energetic and ambitious team, come and join!
- Working on a cross-disciplinary team, leveraging your extensive knowledge and experience building complex apps.
- Partnering with Product and Design to craft performant and delightful user experiences.
- Engaging and managing relations with frontend teams to build seamless integrations.
- Driving a disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment.
- Developing and owning large user-facing features / epics from design through implementation and launch.
- Shepherding the app architecture through best practices and engineering excellence.
- Playing an important role in leveling up the team’s technical depth and efficiency.
- Getting down in the trenches, writing automated tests and providing high quality feedback in code reviews - no task is beneath you.
- 5+ years of relevant backend development experience, being 3+ of them working with Python web development experience (FastAPI, Flask, Django, etc).
- A strong understanding of best practices for modern web apps, APIs, and microservices
- Extensive experience working with and scaling relational databases such as Postgres utilizing - Python ORMs (SQLAlchemy preferred).
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, ElastiCache).
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.