The client is an online quoting portal and network of thousands of manufacturing facilities guarantees fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC Machining, 3D Printing, Injection Molding, Sheet Metal, and Casting.
With their proprietary technology, the client creates a marketplace that enables designers and engineers to rapidly source high-quality on-demand manufactured parts and assemblies.
● Active participation on a software development team designing, coding, testing, and releasing functionality to their customers.
● Close collaboration with other engineers and product managers to become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
● Operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation.
● Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
● Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team with the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
● Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, and online training.
● Prior experience as a software developer in a fast-paced technical, problem-solving environment as an UI developer.
● One or more years of experience building server-side applications in Node, Java Spring Boot, or .NET.
● Knowledge of CSS with interest in marrying best practices in contemporary CSS with the language features of tomorrow
● Opinion(s) for building and authoring CSS at scale.
● Familiarity with concepts such as BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS, ITCSS, or Atomic CSS.
● Skill at partnering with visual and user experience designers to translate complex design comps to responsive, performant, cross-browser compatible code.
● Understanding of the value of HTML semantics.
● Familiarity with best practices for building accessible web applications.
● Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Babel, or Grunt.
● Familiarity with technologies such as REST or GraphQL.
● Some knowledge of back-end technologies Java, C#, Python, Ruby, WebServices, Relational/NoSQL Databases, OOP concepts helpful.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.