This project is for an app that makes hourly work easy for the entire team. With free online tools and mobile apps for managers and employees, eliminates paperwork and scheduling, payroll, hiring and team communication hassles.
You could be responsible for the development of the big core features and schedulers time tracking componen.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and implement software solutions that enhance the value of the software platform and impact the lives of the customers. You will play a leading technical role in our engineering practice.
- You’ll drive product engineering end-to-end for the web and API software components that make up our product platform.
- You will contribute to the evolution of our current engineering strategy and development process.
- Your challenge will be to build a variety of web and mobile software applications and advance our existing software architecture
- You will have the opportunity to impact our software architecture by evaluating emerging and existing technologies
- You will work independently with little supervision and mentor junior software engineers
- 5+ years of Web or Mobile Software Engineering experience
- Experience with the following software languages preferred: Ruby, Rails, Swift, React.js, Native Android, Amazon Web Service
- Good knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Experience with SQL and data modeling for scalability and performance.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.