Our client is on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that. Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause.
- Being part of a team developing native iOS solutions for an engaged member base.
- Building polished UI and code that interacts with a feature rich web service.
- Building UI which has a flare of elegance; tasteful animations, transitions, built from a thoughtful Pattern Lib.
- Learning, improving, stretching, and from that mentoring and leading.
- Engaging with other Devs, Product, Creative, QA, and Marketing within an Agile context.
- Challenging yourself and others to excellence (UX, Creative, API, “Just Do the Right Thing”, “We can do better!”)
- A fluent and intuitive understanding of the native iOS (Swift) platform.
- A developed, intuitive, understanding about mobile, its constraints, and patterns to overcome them.
- +5 years experience developing native mobile solutions.
- Experience building one or more apps, over a multi-year period, where you were one of the main developers.
- A solid handle on the normal stuff; Object Oriented Programing, design patterns, algorithms, data structures.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.