The company is behind a inovative product, an open source, distributed SQL database. In addition to the open source version of the DB, they offer a Cloud also, a self-service, fully managed cloud offering of its cloud. They aim to build infrastructure that keeps pace with the world, so developers can focus on what matters most: building the best products.
- Contribute to the growth of its cloud productby designing, building, and testing capabilities they're adding to "Their database on Kubernetes”. You bring your expertise and commitment to excellence to build a cloud database service that Makes Data Easy for everyone.
- Develop in Go in our Kubernetes operator, but if you don't know it you'll learn while you're here.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering to create strategic customer value.
- Ensure that as the DB on Kubernetes grows it remains scalable, survivable, and consistent.
- A passion for working on complex technical products and exposure to the design, creation, and growth of a modern cloud-native application.
- An understanding of distributed system and API design.
- Experience using infrastructure such as Kubernetes and public clouds.
- Comfort implementing Kubernetes operators or similar frameworks (like Mesos schedulers)
- Experience building collaborative relationships with your colleagues. You enjoy being part of the code review process and partnering with your teammates on challenging problems.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, 5+ years is preferred.
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities