Modernizing architecture, APIs, tools, and tech stacks while translating core business value to internal stakeholders.
• Supporting and informing client’s technical vision and strategy.
• Communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements and describe product features and technical designs.
• Exemplify best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Owning all stages of the development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
• Provide mentorship and support to engineering team members.
• Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small teams
• 5+ years of professional experience in full-stack software development with experience across multiple technologies, languages, and frameworks.
• 3+ years of professional experience developing new, and enhancing existing products utilizing the Microsoft technology stack: C# 6, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework, and SQL Server 2014-2019.
• Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and object-oriented programming (OOP), such as algorithm analysis, algorithm design, and problem-solving.
• Working knowledge of software design patterns, such as MVC, factory, object pool, and experience applying them in n-tier architectures.
• Solid understanding of common web security vulnerabilities and securing applications against attacks that exploit them.
• Experience with distributed microservice architecture, service orchestration, and containerization.
• Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases.
• Experience with AWS cloud or serverless architecture
• Building and/or consuming REST APIs, including creating and parsing data in various formats,
and understanding best practices of building RESTful APIs.
- Communication Skills
• Ability to lead and thrive in remote team settings.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical problems/solutions.
• Ability to communicate and present designs, concepts, and ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills.
• Candidate is a team player, self-starter/self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities