Projects related to big data analytics tool that allows you to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on a set of data points in real-time.
- Deliver high quality, well-written code that is quickly understood easily supported and maintained by the team using best practices.
- Independently research and design technical solutions to solve business problems. And further document those solutions for the team explaining the architecture and functionalities.
- Lead the team of developers comprising onsite and offsite members to ensure the development standards are being met and project work is progressing to meet project timelines.
- Collaborate with product managers, architects, engineering managers, UX/UI designers, and business partners
- Communicate and collaborate with team members clearly and precisely, verbally and written within the Scrum framework to meet sprint planning objectives.
- 7+ years of experience in developing scalable and event-driven (sync/async) web applications in a highly distributed environment.
- 3+ years of functional experience in crafting and building full-stack applications in Node (REST APIs) with React, Redux based UI, Typescript and GraphQL.
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals e.g. data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with pub/sub messaging systems.
- Unit-testing - must have working experience in TDD or BDD.
- Demonstrated knowledge of databases, networking, security, privacy, and compliance for Web-based applications.
- Demonstrated experience of handling cross-browser compatibility issues and front-end performance considerations.
- Experience using Git, JIRA, Docker, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
- Excellent verbal and written user documentation skills. BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business or equivalent experience required.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities