As a Software Engineer in the Tooling and Infrastructure team within the IT Business Applications group, you will play a key role in our Continuous Delivery Platform initiative. You will partner with various teams to automate and improve the software delivery process within the IT department. Our team will be responsible for the technical vision as well as the technical implementation across the IT organization.
- Build and maintain CI pipelines using tools like GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory, SonarQube, Vault, and Terraform.
- Learn and implement observability and logging solutions such as Splunk, SignalFX
- Debugging deployment issues in AWS, Docker. You should know how to use nslookup, traceroute, etc.
- 2+ years experience with Docker and understanding of Docker concepts such as Networking, Storage, Docker Registry, and Images.
- 2+ years of experience using modern CI systems such as Gitlab, Circle CI, Travis, etc.
- 2+ years of experience automating provisioning of cloud infrastructure using tools such as Terraform
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.