The Platform team works on the technological and architectural evolution of the company's overall
system foundations. The team moves ahead of the entire engineering organization to research
new approaches, introduce new technologies and provide software as a framework. The team's
deliverables are consumed by other business focused teams as application SDKs and
frameworks, system infrastructure and a documented knowledge base.
The teams include product managers, designers, engineers, quality assurance and data, and
we work closely with both our internal stakeholders and our customers to develop innovative
- As a Senior Software Engineer on the Platform Team you are expected to contribute high
quality code, design and technical input.
- You have to be able to balance technical excellence and expedient business impact, and are
comfortable making recommendations on "the right tool for the job" based on loosely defined
- Build cloud-native services, data modeling and designing system architecture.
- You will focus on the rapid delivery of high impact projects and tools that benefit other
engineering teams which increase their productivity, in close collaboration with the team's tech
- 4+ years experience in Ruby for the Back-End and Vue.js for the Front-End.
- Expertise with Apache Kafka or Confluent Kafka.
- Experience in building microservices
- Desirable: Go development experience
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities