A popular big data analytics tool that allows you to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on a set of data points in real-time. In the process, helps you find solutions to some of the toughest problems in the world of IoT, security, AI and more.
Work in a team that embraces continuous delivery, that owns the product from conception to production, pushes for automation in all aspects and constantly releases to production.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Resolve technical problems in partnership with the broader IT Ops team with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and WIFI.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Triage problems by asking appropriate questions to determine the nature of problem.
- Follow up with end-users to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Configure new users' systems and install computer peripherals as needed
- Experience working as Help Desk Analyst providing support to Software Developement Production line.
- Knowledge of Servers
- Very good problem solving and communication skills
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities