A popular big data analytics tool that allows you to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on a set of data points in real-time. In the process, helps you find solutions to some of the toughest problems in the world of IoT, security, AI and more.
Work in a team that embraces continuous delivery, that owns the product from conception to production, pushes for automation in all aspects and constantly releases to production.
- 5+ years working on the role professionally or developing software
- Ability to work on full test automation including services and API, and UI.
- Ability to do manual or automated testing as required and balance the amount of automation required in each context.
- Experience working with some of the industry-standard tools & frameworks like SoapUI, Postman, Selenium, etc. preferably Cypress
- The ability to craft high end coded tests and scripts using Node.js,
- Be able to understand and suggest different types of testing needed for each part of the SDLC: Smoke, Exploratory, E2E, Regression, Performance, Stress, etc
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities