- 5 years working on software development professionally.
- The ability to create well responsive, accessible, and performant web interfaces managed by clean UI code using a modern framework (Vue, Angular)
- Solid experience with the standard tech stack for your technology of choice (like Redux, MobX, etc)
- Deep understanding of all web-related technologies and protocols (like HTTP/S, TLS, Sockets, REST, etc)
- Experience working with mobile-first applications
- Knowledge about how to work with containerized application development (Docker).
- Strong computer science foundation.
It will be nice if you also know
- Accessibility rules and standards and how to apply them to a web application.
- How to create a Progressive Web App
- How to set up and maintain a CI environment to enable continuous delivery
- How to work with applications and services on the public cloud, AWS, GCP, or Azure
What's in for you:
- 100% remote work
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.