- Be the technical point of contact for implementing new features for our users that touch all areas ofour product.
- Lead a team of junior engineers
- Work with Product management, UX and junior engineers to refine and iterate on specifications as the features takes shape.
- Interface directly with users to quickly squash bugs as part of our regular customer support rotation.
- Seek to understand the domain, user personas, problems they face, architecture of our product, and product road ma,
- 5-10 years of professional web development experience.
- 2+ years of production experience in React (Vue, Angular, Ember, etc.).
- Experience modeling complex relational database schema
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Have worked at a startup previously
- Have mentored junior developers and led teams
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities