- Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies.
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop).
- Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead.
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities.
- Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capability’s guidelines and best practices.
- Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications.
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists.
- Knowledge of design patterns (e.g., model-view-controller, observer, object oriented, etc.) and experience with several mainstream libraries and frameworks (jQuery, Angular, Ember, Backbone, or any other).
- Knowledge of pre-processed CSS styling (SASS, LESS).
- Fluency with data transfer formats and protocols popular in web applications (e.g. JSON, XML, HTTP).
- Capable of writing code compliant with modern accessibility (e.g. ARIA, WCAG, Microformats, ADA, RDF) and SEO guidelines and best practices.
- Capable of building proof of concept prototypes.
- Capable of integrating a web solution based on a Content Management System.
- Capable of troubleshooting, debugging and doing root cause analysis of web application issues.
- Capable of consuming, parsing and translating SOAP or REST web services.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities