Participate in the Technology team that is responsible for the successful delivery of engineering projects. The role focuses on large development project executions with the Technical Product Manager ramping support as development starts in support of the lead Producer.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- 4+ years experience in roles with Technical Product Management-related tasks.
- Expert in agile principles, scrum methodology, and risk management.
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC cycle, from requirements to deployment, to post launch phases including technical training.
- Understand of commonly used CMS platforms like AEM or Drupal is a plus.
- Expert in Jira/Confluence.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.