Talent Specialist - Remote - Truelogic Software
What you will be doing:
- You’ll be the first point of contact to help Truelogic Software identify and reach out to qualified candidates. You’ll play a key role in making sure we are consistently finding strong candidates, often from unexpected places.
- You’ll also be responsible for sourcing and bringing to Truelogic Software senior technical talents in order to allocate them according to our clients requests.
- You’ll coordinate and monitor the full interview process. You’ll manage our candidate tracking system.
- You’ll manage the full life-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a superior candidate experience. This will mean working with a large pool of candidates and being comfortable creating a process to place them in a wide variety of positions.
- You’ll develop relationships with candidates to understand their motivation and career goals. You’ll explain the company’s mission and cultural values, and how it fits with where they would like to go with their career.
- You’ll help develop sourcing and recruiting tactics to suit the needs of Truelogic Software growing team, and be responsible for bringing in strong candidates.
What you must bring:
- Bring a sophisticated understanding of the LATAM region to Truelogic's hiring.
- Identify and engage top candidates.
- Own the candidate experience from end to end and keep the interviews moving.
- Build unique talent funnels that scale over time.
- Collaborate with the global team on recruitment and branding alignment.
- High English Level
- Solid experience recruiting.
What you will be expecting:
- USD Payment
- Join a collaborative team and improve your skills.