Participate in the infrastructure development of a mobile food ordering for restaurants. The difference is:
1. It's a marketplace for restaurants all over the United States to participate (think Rappi, Uber Eats, etc.).
2. No mobile apps.
3. Instead of interfacing with APIs from Olo (www.olo.com) they will be building their own version of it.
4. Instead of interfacing with APIs from Punchh (www.punchh.com) they're building their own version of it.
- Doing some real-time data integration (probably using SQS in AWS to move data in/out of Postgres).
- Building a business logic engine in Node.js (probably in a series of Lambdas).
- Node.js APIs that they expose to another team that will be building the apps.
- Building a CRM engine.
- Building a marketing engine that interfaces with an email and SMS provider (SendGrid and Twilio)
- There could be some React, but no mobile.
- Good understanding of e-commerce is really important.
- SQS in AWS.
- Node.js (series of Lambdas).
- Node.js APIs.
- Very desirable: e-commerce understanding.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities