Work on a wide range of data projects in close collaboration with other data engineers, data analysts, and data scientists, to generate insights and scale a small but thriving fintech solution for real estate.
- Build code to gather, refine, and transform large diverse datasets into simplified, meaningful, and actionable aggregations
- Analyze data, to provide information that supports decision making across the company
- Develop reporting workbooks and dashboards in Tableau (and others)
- Write robust SQL and sometimes Python code, operating on a modern cloud stack (Snowflake, AWS, Azure)
- Some analyses will require basic statistical tests, and prototypes may occasionally involve building basic statistical and machine learning models (regression, random forests, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data flows and processes to enable design and creation of the best possible solutions
- Be responsible for data accuracy and integrity, implement data quality processes, create data dictionaries and data governance policies.
- 3+ years of industry experience writing advanced SQL, developing complicated analysis and creating advanced dashboards in Tableau or other BI/viz tools
- Structured approach to problem-solving, ability to take a broad challenge and break it down into solvable components, accounting for confounding variables and statistical challenges
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively explain, influence, and advise with interdisciplinary partners
- Desirable: Knowledge in R, Python, data modelling, work with Airflow, DBT.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities