Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment. Be part of the development of AEM templates and components based on Touch UI (or Classic UI). Also be an ambassador for the value-addition of incorporating AEM-specific recommendations and solutions for digital marketing projects.
- Lead the development of reusable integrations on custom sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
- Participate in the global implementation of AEM including the design and definition of AEM Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications and Taxonomy to ensure a globally sustainable implementation of the AEM platform (expertise with AEM Sites, Assets and Forms)
- Liaise with the Technical Director and the rest of the development team to promote standards and sustainable, reusable designs of all AEM templates, components, and integrations.
- Propose technology solutions and translate marketing and web site needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions to meet/exceed project goals.
- 5+ years of development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe AEM 6.x, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.3 , AEM 6.4).
- Strong experince on Engineering role, working with CMS platforms.
- Experince building sites, templates, components, or integrations with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities