The project is for the Mobile Application of a website that allows people to find caregivers for different needs – physical therapy, childcare, elderly assistance etc. They are going to go through a massive redesign, which requires new development and thus would need to scale mobile testing.
- Creating testing templates that can be used by any team.
- Performing manual runs to understand use cases and functionality, then put it into automation.
- Running new tests to reflect changes that will be programmed in the API.
- Being up to speed with the development team.
- Documenting user flows in Jira.
- Solid experience testing on mobile platforms: iOS (Swift) or Android (Kotlin).
- Expertise utilizing Appium.
- Proficiency with Java, Maven Framework and Selenium for Automation.
- Ability to utilize SauceLabs for emulators and device testing.
- Experience working with Jenkins.
- Some coding in Casper.js for integrations.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities