We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love! The project is a development of a scalable and performant platform to connect companies, caregivers and families, using the best practices, creating new functionalities and promoting the continuous testing of our product!
- Committed to developing highly robust, maintainable, and polished solutions.
- Committed to excellence, from variable names to user experiences.
- Planning architecture and setting infrastructure for the current library setting Sandbox Infra.
- Able to work collaboratively with lead mobile engineers, other mobile team engineers, Product & UX Design, and QA.
- Self-motivated, focused, pays attention to details, able to raise awareness of problems and propose solutions
- Experience building one or more apps, over a multi-year period, where you were one of the main developers.
- You will be fully responsible for the creation of new functionality and continuous development of the mobile application and its solutions.
- The software you will help create will impact the experience of thousands of people, and his care.
- 5-8 years of experience developing native mobile solutions.
- Develop mobile applications using Android & Kotlin.
- Experience with re set-up a new library to create new user experiences on the mobile apps.
- A solid handle on the normal stuff; Object Oriented Programing, design patterns, algorithms, data structures.
- A developed, intuitive, understanding about mobile, its constraints, and pattern to overcome them.
- Having a good command of agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Develop code according to best practices in software quality assurance.
- Work hand in hand with multidisciplinary experts of the company
- Strong English communication skills both oral and written.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Payment in USD
- Free Credentials for E-Learning
- Remote workshops & Activities
- Referral program