Take a major role in the infrastructure development of an advanced financial analytics Platform-as-a-Service system, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to bridge the needs of infrastructure and development teams.
- Monitor server resources within your portfolio to proactively identify bottlenecks, and advise or implement
remediation steps to improve software design.
- Maintain knowledge of the inner workings of all applications within your relative portfolio, ensuring that all system
dependencies are documented.
- Research new technologies to be implemented within the DevOps environment to improve the processes of code
deployment, seek out inefficiencies and match relevant technology solutions to resolve them.
- 4+ years experience in roles with DevOps-related tasks
- Expertise with Linux system administration, particularly RedHat Enterprise Linux or Ubuntu Linux.
- Strong proficiency with logging, monitoring and automation tools.
- Desirable: Certifications with Microsoft technologies.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities