As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for Truecaller's backend application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
Your challenge will be to build a scalable and reliable system, while facing growing global traffic. This will include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for large systems. You will also be coding for new features and have an important role in the backend architecture; both in microservices and investigating new alternatives and technologies together with the platform team.
As far as your technical skills, we’d love to hear about your experience of:
- Extensive experience on the JVM.
- Java 8
- Scala, Lightbend stack.
- DDD (Domain-driven design).
- Experience of microservice architecture
- Good English skills, oral and written.
It is a bonus if you also have experience of:
- Experience in designing libraries and APIs
- Reactive systems (akka, rxjava or similar)
- Apache Kafka
- Reporting, generating analytics and statiscs (e.g Graphite/Grafana)
- Cloud computing integration (e.g. AWS)
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!