Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
We are a Diverse organisation with over 90 of the best minds coming from different backgrounds, joining hands to ensure our vision of building trust everywhere.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
You will have one of the key roles in our Mobile Engineering team and be deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development on iOS, from idea generation to delivery and analysis. Having a strong focus in the end user experience and usability. Your challenge will be to move fast while still applying software craftsmanship and long-term quality thinking to your work. The work will involve everything from the implementation of complex features to design work and driving cross-team technical initiatives to refactoring and architectural improvements.
As far as your technical skills, we’d love to hear about:
- Advanced knowledge of programming using Swift and Objective-C
- Deep understanding and several years hands-on experience in Cocoa and iOS application development (architectures, design, tools, SDKs), asynchronous server communication and UX optimization
- Experience of agile development
- Fluent English skills, oral and written
- “Getting shit done” mind-set while maintaining high quality standards and shipping high quality code.
It would also be a bonus if you have:
- Experience of unit & UI testing frameworks
- A solid proficiency in Core Data
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.