Hello, Truecaller is calling you from India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication smarter, safer, and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 300 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of +200 people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We, in the Ad Sales team, are responsible for building and nurturing relationships with the region’s largest advertisers. The team is focused on providing the right solutions to meet the marketing objectives of the client and agency partners.
As a Sales Manager, you will drive sales of advertising solutions on TC. It will require a strong representation of Truecaller with the advertising community, both clients & agencies. This engagement will need to translate into revenue and the building of partnerships. It will also need the sound ability to engage with all levels with primary strength with key influencers to drive larger revenue & key accounts. A strong knack for opening categories and driving new business development is essential. The role will demand to travel up North for scaling up the business. We expect you to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, work well in teams, and have the drive & passion towards your goals.
What we expect from you
- 4-6 years of experience in Ad Sales, 2-3 years of relevant experience in digital Ad sales.
- Good understanding of digital advertising display/programmatic/video.
- Mid-level network in the agency and client ecosystem.
- A consistent performer in terms of numbers.
- Good with pipeline management and forecasting.
- Self-starter with a knack for problem-solving.
- Effective Time Management and Collaborative skills.
- Positive Attitude and Driven.
What will you work on?
- Create agency - client road shows/ presentations, quotes/ proposals.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue objectives.
- Hold Mid-level business conversations with existing/potential business partners.
- To be a problem solver and handle demanding situations rationally.
- Efficiently identify/qualify/develop new business prospects and convert new logos.
- Grow & maintain business with a specific territory.
- Experience with negotiating and closing business.
- Manage campaign executions and work closely with sales operations.
- Should be able to identify challenges and deliver on the numbers.
- Keep up with the pulse of the market, understand market trends, share insights internally and work closely with Management to develop a strategy.
It would be great if you also have:
- Prior experience of using sales CRM.
- have handled categories - Education, BFSI, Consumer Durable, Retail, CPG.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code:https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you...!
This position is based in Gurgaon, India. Application in English. For more information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partners via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team of ~35 nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.