Growth Product Manager
Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 280 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of +200 people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We in the Search team develop the core features of Truecaller and we contribute to enhancing our users’ communication experience by providing them with the most relevant identity information and state-of-the-art spam protection. Our vision is to provide the ultimate search engine for contact details for our users and keep their communication relevant and spam-free.
As a Growth Product Manager in the Search, Assets and Spam team, you will be responsible for managing and growing partnerships for data acquisition across growth markets for Truecaller, as well as champion the use of Web as an acquisition platform for new users in these markets. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in applying their skills at the intersection of product, business, technology, regulatory, and commercial aspects that have a direct impact in improving the experience of millions of (new and existing) Truecaller users across the globe.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Product-minded with ability to adapt to highly-nuanced technical topics
- Understanding of topics like privacy, data sharing, and competition
- Strategic thinking with an ability to look at the bigger picture from a partner, ecosystem, and Truecaller perspective
- Experience in using Web as an acquisition platform to grow a digital property/ product
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
What you will work on:
- Establish the data acquisition strategy to support Truecaller’s growth in key markets
- Identify potential data partnership opportunities in these markets
- Manage, nurture, and grow these data partnerships
- Own the day to day relationship with data partners, starting with signing the data acquisition contract
- Work with the Product team to onboard, integrate, and track performance of data partners
- Regularly perform cost-benefit analysis of each partnership
- Schedule regular meetings with partners to review new opportunities and data usage
- Work with the Product Director/ Product Owner to facilitate use of Web as an user acquisition platform for Truecaller
It would be great if you also have:
- Degree in Business Management/ Administration
- Experience in Partnerships or Business Development roles, with a mix of negotiations and agreement strategy experience
- 2+ years of product management experience
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. We provide full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance for eligible candidates.
We only accept applications in English.
What we offer
- An international team - ~35 nationalities are working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals.
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.