Hello, Truecaller is calling you from India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient.
We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
The Enterprise Solutions Business Unit at Truecaller focuses on providing value to large enterprise businesses, by improving the way they communicate with their customers. They leverage the power of the Truecaller platform to grow business for enterprise customers. This ranges from controlling their appearance on Truecaller as a verified business to increasing call pick up rates and message response rates by enabling a trusted and contextually relevant communication with their customers.
As a B2B Outreach Manager, Enterprise Business, you will develop and scale our unique positioning across multiple segments and buyer personas. In this role, you will be responsible for designing our demand generation strategy and delivering content, thought leadership material, and other assets to scale our marketing programs across different geos, industry verticals, and market segments. Our ideal candidate is a passionate B2B marketer with prior experience at an enterprise SaaS company.
What do we expect from you?
- 4+ years prior experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably at an enterprise SaaS company.
- Experience in funnel optimization for converting users from registration/ signup to active platform users,
- Has experience with marketing automation tools, journey builder tools, and other tools that help marketers visualize customer journeys, optimize, and deliver real-time, integrated, personalized, scalable CX
- Prior experience creating and promoting marketing content like thought leadership, blogs, whitepapers, webinars, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for quality and attention to detail
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams
What will you work on?
- Understand our buyer personas and their goals and challenges. Translate the messaging strategy into funnel-focused marketing programs to acquire, engage and retain customers
- You will manage marketing content and assets, including thought leadership content, blogs, whitepapers, pitch decks, sales collateral, case studies, etc to scale our messaging and support lead-gen programs across regions and industry verticals.
- Manage the digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email, and Social)
- Run event operations at scale for multiple products and partners, across geos for meetups, webinars, and large-scale events.
It would be great if you also have
- MBA in marketing.
- Good understanding / worked of mobile technologies and communication platform technologies
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Suma our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.