Hello, Truecaller is calling you from India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
The Enterprise Solutions Business Unit at Truecaller focuses on providing value to large enterprise businesses, by improving the way they communicate with their customers. They leverage the power of the Truecaller platform to grow business for enterprise customers. This ranges from controlling their appearance on Truecaller as a verified business to increasing call pick up rates and message response rates by enabling a trusted and contextually relevant communication with their customers.
As a Sales Manager, International Markets - Enterprise Business, you will work with a wide segment of customers across Truecaller’s key international markets. You are expected to leverage your existing network as well as build new customer relationships to help position and drive the adoption of our communication suite of enterprise products.
What do we expect from you?
- 4+ years of solid experience in value-based selling of B2B/ SaaS/ Enterprise products
- Track record of consistently exceeding revenue goals
- Must have worked with international customers
- Good understanding of international communication and cultural sensitivities
- Should be well-versed in selling to customers in markets such as the Middle East Africa (MEA), South East Asia (SEA) and Europe etc
- Good experience in owning & closing end-to-end, high-velocity deal cycles
- Good understanding of how SaaS/CPaaS products can unlock value creation for enterprises
- Excellent at relationship building and can act as a trusted business partner to the customers
What will you work on?
- Identifying and engaging with high potential enterprise customers for enterprise products
- Employ outbound and social selling techniques to acquire new customers
- Build an active deals pipeline with a high velocity conversion rate
- Accurately forecasting and meeting monthly revenue targets
- Help build success stories with our enterprise customers
It would be great if you also have
- An engineering background.
- Good understanding / worked of mobile technologies and communication platform technologies
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you!
This position is based in India (Bangalore / Gurgaon / Mumbai) For more information please contact Suma our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: email@example.com
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.