Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scammers. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 270+million people around the world and is growing rapidly across many different regions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop within HR and be a part of the Stockholm startup community. We are looking for someone who wants to join our dynamic and fast-paced international organization.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (HR assistant/coordinator/generalist)
- Degree in relevant field
- Ability to be structured and efficient, paying attention to details
- A track record of being a doer and being able to take decisions independently with limited support
- Ability to handle ambiguity and know how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A dedication to being creative and process driven at the same time, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Fluent skills in English, in speaking as well as writing
- Excellent communication skills
- An open minded and positive attitude and you are eager to learn and develop
What will you work on?
- Pre-boarding, onboarding and offboarding – Manage all related administration and communication, as well as coordinate quarterly company onboarding
- Compensation & benefits – Give monthly input to payroll and insurance providers, and also assist the annual salary review and annual salary mapping
- Relocation & immigration – Inform new joiners about the relocation process and be the main point of contact for questions, also being responsible for coordinating immigration, home search and settling in services together with our external vendor as well as tracking and initiating all work permit extension applications
- HR systems – Own our HR systems, including our employee engagement tool and learning platform, and making sure all information is up-to-date
- Tools and processes – Responsible for updating our employee handbook, and other employee and manager facing material, processes and policies
- Culture – Come up with ideas and support in executing culture events for our employees
- Learning and development – Coordinate various learning and development projects including leadership program
- General HR support - Build good relationships with employees and managers within the organization and be supportive in HR enquiries
It would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of Swedish labor law
- Experience with compensation and benefits administration
- Experience in working with people in multi-national environments
- Experience working with Swedish immigration and/or relocation services
- Experience with the global tech scene
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
More about Truecaller:
- The world’s #1 Caller ID and Spam Blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250+ people, from 35+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Sounds like your dream job?
At Truecaller we give you the opportunity to build a career you love. Join us in our mission to make communication safe and efficient!
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Application in English. For more information please contact Deepti Pabbisetty via email@example.com
What we offer
- An international team!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Breakfast and refreshments for you every day (*Currently we are WFH due to the pandemic).
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.