Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 270 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, the Growth team, work with our entire subscription revenue product suite end-to-end by building the front-end and back-end services and systems. Our goal is to ensure that our current profitable and rapidly growing subscription business runs flawlessly (we grew by 1000% in the last 1 year) while empowering the org to execute on future product roadmaps. Our team also has a deep knowledge of Play & App store APIs and has been featured speakers at Google's subscription partner days and Google Playtime where we have detailed ways to grow and retain paying subscribers.
As a Product Owner, you will help the Growth team by working on features that bring more added value to the Premium offering. The Product approach for this role will be strategic with competitive benchmark, market analysis, potential technical 3rd party solutions analysis (feature scope, business model, cost, technical solution), to the definition of the implementation and follow up with the design, technical, and marketing teams. You will also Manage numerous requests and define priority (end-to-end project management responsibilities). You will work with Engineers, Data Analysts, UX designers, and product managers to deliver the features part of the roadmap you own. You will manage product dashboards with key metrics for review with internal stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
- BA in Marketing, Product Design, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Previous work experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager for at least 5 years
- Experience in managing products through their lifecycle from idea to delivery
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
What will you work on?
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Acting as the main point of contact between the teams and different stakeholders
- Strategizing and presenting owned Product vision to stakeholders
- Keeping the stakeholders informed of the status of the product
- Maintaining relationships with all domains of expertise (finance, legal, technical…)
- The main point of contact with external international providers from a business and product perspective.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Collecting, processing, and prioritizing product requirements
- Defining product features according to customer needs and vision
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with a team of product owners
- Assisting the product development team to meet the objectives
- Leading interactions with developers in an Agile manner
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release
- Lead effective, productive meetings, facilitate complex discussions, and drive for clarity
It would be great if you also have:
- Marketing or design background
- BtoB and eCommerce experience in start-up
- Functional Knowledge of Dialer, VoIP, and Video Calling.
More about Truecaller
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Application in English. Please contact Deepti Pabbisetty our Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- An International team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity as a company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.