Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with a big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scammers. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 270 million people around the world and is growing rapidly across many different regions.
We, in the Strategy Team, have the mission to build new innovations within Truecaller through market insights and partnerships.
As a Web Developer, you will play a pivotal role in bringing the brand new Truecaller experience for the Web alive. Here’s an opportunity to work on something that’s new with the guarantee that it will be used by millions the day it’s launched. On the Long term, you will be responsible for the maintenance as well as the future development of the Truecaller websites. It's a global role and involves different markets; both new and current.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in Web development
- Experience in creating responsive websites using HTML and CSS/ SASS
- Experience working with frameworks such as Vue or React
- Comfortable writing server-side code in Node.js and have experience using Web frameworks such as Express.js
- Know how to work with and configure build tools and bundlers such as vite, webpack and rollup
- You are passionate about writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code
What will you work on?
- Play a crucial role in the team and own at least one of the web applications.
- Build a scalable and very good UX product for the company.
- Localize websites to fit the different markets.
- Open to discuss and come up with ideas to implement for a better experience of the user.
It would be great if you also have experience in:
- Experience working with mobile applications.
- Experience working in startups.
- Experience in localizing websites depending on the market
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
More about Truecaller:
- The world’s #1 Caller ID and Spam Blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250+ people, from 35+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Sounds like your dream job?
At Truecaller we give you the opportunity to build a career you love. Join us in our mission to make communication safe and efficient!
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact our Technical Recruiter Lamia Habzi at email@example.com
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Breakfast and refreshments for you every day (*Currently we are WFH due to the pandemic).
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.