Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scammers. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 270+million people around the world and is growing rapidly across many different regions.
We, in the Search team, develop the core features of Truecaller and we contribute to enhancing our users’ communication experience by providing them with the most relevant identity information and state-of-the-art spam protection. Our vision is to provide the ultimate search engine for contact details for our users and keep their communication relevant and spam-free.
As an iOS developer, you’ll be responsible for enabling and performing highly efficient application development, and improving the Truecaller service and apps for the iOS platform.
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years experience of programming using Swift and Objective C;
- Deep understanding and several years of hands-on experience in iOS development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication and UI components;
- Experience in concurrency and multithreading;
- Ability to write simple, robust, and mobile-friendly code that enables great user experience;
- Experience with agile development;
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
What will you do?
- Write a simple, understandable, testable, and efficient code with a focus on solid technical stability and great user experience;
- Drive technical improvements by applying software craftsmanship in everyday work, as well as by identifying and leading larger refactoring/improvement initiatives;
- Drive implementation of complex features and design work within the team;
- Drive cross-team technical initiatives;
- Implement unit tests where feasible;
- Participate in and contribute to the team’s Agile practices;
- Act as a role model within the team with regards to maintaining high engineering standards, commitment to the product and respect and attitude towards others.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in different unit & UI testing frameworks
- Solid proficiency in Core Data
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
More about Truecaller:
- The world’s #1 Caller ID and Spam Blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250+ people, from 35+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Sounds like your dream job?
At Truecaller we give you the opportunity to build a career you love. Join us in our mission to make communication safe and efficient!
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Lamia Habzi via firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Breakfast and refreshments for you every day (*Currently we are WFH due to the pandemic).
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.