Hello, Truecaller is calling you from India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
The Enterprise Solutions Business Unit at Truecaller focuses on providing value to medium / large enterprises and startups by improving the way they communicate with their customers. Our brand identity management solutions help businesses achieve more by enhancing their presence on Truecaller as a Verified Business. We also help increase call-pickup-rates and message-response-rates by adding trust, context & safety to communication.
The team is a fantastic blend of young turks and industry veterans from the top tech companies globally and we count many of India’s top enterprises and startups as our delighted customers.
As part of our aggressive growth plans, we are looking to bring in an experienced person to lead and scale our Customer Success function in the Go-To-Market organisation.
As a Director-Customer Success, you will play a key role in building a scalable and velocity driven world class customer success function in the Enterprise Solutions Business Unit at Truecaller.
What do we expect from you
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 4+ years of good track record of managing & scaling Customer Success function.
- Good experience in SaaS/ Software product domain
- Strong management presence and leadership ability, with great communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
- Ability to effectively interact with businesses of various sizes from a wide variety of sectors.
- Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well with teams.
- A customer-oriented attitude who drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, delegation and planning.
What will you work on
- Lead, manage and coach a committed team of Customer Success Managers, developing individual skills, removing roadblocks, prioritising tasks, negotiation and account management
- Responsible for building & nurturing relations with customers & key personnel within customer companies.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships, ensuring that all assigned customer accounts are obtaining value and ultimately being responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- Co-own with the Sales team to identify opportunities for sales upgrades and cross sells
- Manage churn across customers.
- Understand customer needs and demands. Ensure customers are serviced in a timely manner.
- Conduct joint business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with Truecaller’s enterprise products and services.
- Measure effectiveness of client success by being responsible for operational metrics for team such as churn/ revenue management, retention, NPS(Net Promoter Score) and legal and financial compliances
- Closely monitor processes and performance trends, undertake scalable initiatives for continuous improvement, take corrective action as necessary
- Coordinate with internal cross functional teams to ensure customer success offers a consistent and seamless service to a concurrent base of active customers.
- Design and implement best practices and team structure to optimally support accounts of all sizes and touch points
It would be great if you also have:
- Exposure to technology driven business models.
- Good understanding of mobile technologies and communication platform technologies.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Bengaluru, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Suma Jagannath our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: email@example.com
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.