Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scammers. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 270+million people around the world and is growing rapidly across many different regions.
We at the Identity team aim to serve our users and fulfill our company vision by enabling each person or business to maintain a secure and trusted online identity. We do this by providing smooth and efficient activation and account handling for Truecaller users, allowing only authorized access to our platform and that only legitimate users are granted access to our services.
As an iOS developer, you will be part of a mission to serve our users and fulfill our company vision by enabling each person or business to maintain a secure and trusted online identity.
What do we expect from you:
- 3-5 years overall experience with iOS development
- Advanced knowledge of programming using Swift and Objective-C
- Deep understanding and several years of hands-on experience in Cocoa and iOS application development (architectures, design, tools, SDKs), asynchronous server communication and UX optimization
- Experience of agile development
- Fluent English skills, oral and written
What will you work on?
- Own the onboarding flows for new users coming into Truecaller
- Manage the product evolution according to general branding requirements
- Realize product requirements into simple, efficient and maintainable code
- Pushing code and writing test cases
- Working with QAs to ensure stability of the product
- Getting involved in code reviews of your peers
- Contribute towards the overall betterment of iOS discipline within Truecaller
It would be great if you also have:
- Startup or equivalent experience
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
More about Truecaller:
- The world’s #1 Caller ID and Spam Blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250+ people, from 35+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Sounds like your dream job?
At Truecaller we give you the opportunity to build a career you love. Join us in our mission to make communication safe and efficient!
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Lamia Habzi via firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Breakfast and refreshments for you every day (*Currently we are WFH due to the pandemic).
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.