Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scammers. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 270+million people around the world and is growing rapidly across many different regions.
As an Executive Business Associate, you will help our leadership teams operationally and enable them to execute faster and focus on the bigger picture by driving special projects and tasks.. You will act as a trusted advisor to the executive team. You will manage important, organization-wide initiatives from initial concept through execution.
What do we expect from you
- 1-2+ years of experience working with leadership teams
- Experience or understands project management, business planning, strategy & operations
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Ability to quickly collate information, process, and make decisions working across multiple topics simultaneously
- Trustworthy with high integrity, and the ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality
- Have an action-orientation approach and excellent organization skills
- Ability to absorb vast amounts of information and data, to construct clear communications and key updates
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and be able to execute resolutions
- Excellent skills in Excel and Powerpoint with a good understanding of numbers and financial numbers
- Highly organized, structured, process-driven approach with a focus on achieving high quality, desired outcomes.
- High levels of personal energy and ability to work with a range of people and cultures at all levels
- Excellent communication skills and strong executive presentation development and delivery skills
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills, Swedish is a plush.
What will you work on
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business tasks
- Planning, coordinating, and keeping contents of a meeting focused
- Determining key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Prioritize meetings and fill-in for the Truecaller where appropriate
- Collaborate on content development (presentations, papers, memos) and preparation for key forums
- Help drive accountability and priorities of Truecaller to all stakeholders
- Maintain a strategic backlog of topics for the leadership team
- Coordinate communication cadence and channels for leadership team into the organization and to stakeholders
- Establish, maintain and coordinate relationship and initiatives between the various business units proactively
- Join relevant meetings where decisions are made and actions determined, to ensure outcomes are recorded, accountabilities are made clear, tracked, and delivered on time.
- Pro-active in gathering data and providing reporting that will enable the proper preparation for meetings and maximize productivity.
- Managing specific special confidential projects independently; gathering information, liaising with external advisors independently, preparing materials, managing project plans, delivering and monitoring specific outcomes.
- Managing the executive teams schedule, scheduling meetings, and planning travel when needed
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
More about Truecaller:
- The world’s #1 Caller ID and Spam Blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250+ people, from 35+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Sounds like your dream job?
At Truecaller we give you the opportunity to build a career you love. Join us in our mission to make communication safe and efficient!
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Lamia Habzi via email@example.com
What we offer
- An international team!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Breakfast and refreshments for you every day (*Currently we are WFH due to the pandemic).
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.