Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We at Ads Product are all about making Ads more meaningful & relevant to our users and help drive marketing objectives for our partners / advertisers. Ads is one of the ways Truecaller monetizes the APP, and thus holds a critical role in driving Truecaller revenues. Our scale boasts about: ~4BN Acs Req per day, ~2 BN impressions (globally) per day, thus making Truecaller one of the largest standalone publishers in India and emerging markets like Egypt, North Africa etc.
Mission - The Ads team is responsible for monetizing Truecaller inventory through ads by offering targeted advertising solutions to our demand partners.
Product Features - Display/Video Ads, Audience/Device/Geo/Custom targeting, Roadblocks/CPM/Programmatic.
Responsible for - Driving revenue growth for Truecaller by building ads solutions and selling our ads offerings to our advertiser partners in India and outside.
As a Group Manager - Ad Operations
- you will be owning and leading the ad operations function at Truecaller
- You will be responsible for working with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of ad operations campaigns, designing/streamlining workflows, ensuring meticulous reporting and dashboard creations to achieve stakeholder goals.
- You will bring thought leadership to the ad operations functions as well as to the overall Ads BU at Truecaller.
What do we expect from you ?
- 8+years of relevant experience pertaining to digital/online/mobile ad operations.
- 2+years of experience in team management, with demonstrated experience in building and driving a high performance team..
- Strong hands on domain experience on ad serving tools like DFP/Google Ads Manager and other Ad Servers/DMPs (Knowledge of Google Ads Manager/DFP is a must).
- Knowledge of Yield Optimisation across multiple pricing models and KPI goals like CPM/CPC/CPI.
- Hands on experience around affiliate ads, performance marketing.
- Excellent understanding of the digital advertising industry and ad tech ecosystem .
- Good understanding of programmatic advertising (RTB, DSP, SSP, Audience creation).
- Strong Analytical skills with demonstrated experience and proficiency on MS Excel.
What will you work on :
- Lead the overall ad operations effort and team.
- Manage end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key stakeholders like Sales, Account Managers and Product.
- Analyze campaign KPIs to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency and drive high advertisers retention.
- Actively optimize and manage client campaigns including execution and optimization log tracking, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns.
- Work with internal teams, turn available data into actionable insights, provide consultative suggestions and strategies for continuous process improvement.
- Build stakeholder relationships by collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and other teams to inform, test, and implement product and operational improvements.
- Recruit, Mentor and manage the team to drive efficient results.
It would be great if you also have
- Worked with start up product based companies.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Bangalore, India. For more information please contact Suma Jagannath our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: email@example.com
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.