Hello, Truecaller is calling you from India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scams, calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Ad Sales team, are responsible for building and nurturing relationships with the region’s largest advertisers. The team is focused on providing the right solutions to meet the marketing objectives of the client and agency partners.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering revenue for one of the largest contributing regions - North, India. You will build strong relationships with key and emerging advertisers and agency partners to ensure quota figures are met or exceeded quarterly. You will enable your team to negotiate, solution, build proposals and solve problems to ensure smooth day to day operations. You will be responsible for building strategy and GTM for all categories in the North region to hit revenue goals. You will also be expected to collaborate with cross-functional leaders and your colleagues from other regions on initiatives that are of strategic importance. Your goal will be to deliver on your quarterly revenue figures while exceeding customer expectations.
What do we expect from you
- 10+ years of Digital/Internet experience with 2+ years of people management
- Strong experience in Media sales with a preference for Digital advertising - Display/Video/Programmatic
- Demonstrated experience across categories with a focus on Auto, Mobile OEM
- Strong network with client decision-makers, agency regional heads and buying teams
- Proven to be a consistent top performer wrt quotas
- Ability to handle high-paced, high-pressure and dynamic environment with favourable results
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and deliver on concurrent deals/projects simultaneously
- Ease with pitching and closing large value and complex deal structures
What will you work on
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue objectives
- Lead, coach and mentor your team for everyday problem-solving
- Liaise with agency and client partners to nurture strong relationships
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline, accurate forecasts and robust opportunity tracking for the region to deliver quota and present data when required
- Strategize and build GTM for the North region in collaboration with your team through periodic 1:1’s
- Grow, amplify and maintain key account revenue and nurture C-level/Decision-Maker relationships.
- Aggressively pursue new business to grow new business region revenue
- Consistently improve on digital and industry knowledge and share insights with your team, colleagues and management
- Ability to foresee and articulate challenges and suggest appropriate amicable solutions for all parties
- Build and maintain relationships with other regional heads and key cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Estimate Hiring needs and takes complete ownership of hiring responsibilities when it arises
- Be truthful, responsible and ethical in all dealing with internal and external stakeholders
It would be great if you also have
- MBA from a Top tier B-school
- CRM tool experience
- Prior experience with closing Annual deals
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Gurgaon, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Chaitra Udupa our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.