Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Mumbai, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We at The Ad Sales team focuses on building and nurturing relationships with the business partners. The team works on a consultative selling approach and drive to excel quota figures and grow revenue significantly.
As a Sales Manager you will drive sales of advertising solutions on Truecaller, strong representation of Truecaller with the advertising community, both clients and agencies.You will be responsible for building revenue and relationships across agencies and targeted categories. The role would demand you to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to work towards scaling the business. You would be required to drive business for existing accounts and hunt for new accounts.
What do we expect from you :
- Experience of 5-6 years in digital ad sales.
- Good understanding of digital advertising display/programmatic/video.
- Should have handled categories - BFSI, M&E, Consumer Durable
- Mid level network in the agency and client ecosystem.
- Consistent performer in terms of numbers.
- Good with numbers and forecasting.
- Effective time management and collaborative skills
- Positive Attitude and target driven.
What will you work on ?
- Create agency - client road shows/ presentations, quotes/ proposals.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue objectives.
- Hold Mid level business conversations with existing/potential business partners.
- To be a problem solver and handle demanding situations rationally.
- Efficiently identify/qualify/develop new business prospects and convert new logos.
- Grow and maintain business with specific territory.
- Experience with negotiating and closing business.
- Manage campaign executions and work closely with sales operations.
- Should be able to identify challenges and deliver on the numbers.
- Forecasting and pipeline management.
- Keep up with the pulse of the market, understand market trends, share insights internally and work closely with Management to develop strategy.
It would be great if you also have :
- Prior experience of using sales CRM.
- Worked for a startup product based organisation
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Mumbai, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Suma our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.