Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scams calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We at the Customer Support team, are responsible for building long-lasting relationships with users. This includes us responding to emails and outbound calls within the given TAT and resolving the issue. The team is fully based out of Bangalore.
As a Customer Support Agent, your core job will be to respond to emails and resolve queries. This might occasionally involve making outbound calls too.
What we expect from you:
- 1 + years experience in customer support, preferably for mobile/technical products
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with support platforms such as Zendesk,Freshdesk, or similar software
- Email support is a plus, the majority of our customer support tickets are email based
What will you work on?
This position will mainly include working on emails. However, you must be flexible to make outbound calls, if needed. Your main focus will be to increase efficiency, find trends and stay within the given TAT. You will learn how the Truecaller app works and also be involved in raising JIRA tickets for the issues.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working in startups
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you!
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Chaitra Udupa our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: email@example.com
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.