Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Messaging team, own everything under the messaging domain at Truecaller - building, transforming, optimizing existing and new features to make messaging more reliable and secure for our users. With over 250 million users, we operate one of the largest Instant Messaging (IM) services in the world.
As an iOS developer, you will be part of a mission to serve our users and fulfill our company vision by enabling each person or business to maintain a secure and trusted online identity, as well as communicate safely.
What we expect from you:
- Advanced knowledge of programming using Swift and Objective C
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in iOS, development tools, application life cycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components
- Ability to write simple, robust, and mobile-friendly code with great user experience
- Experience with agile development
- Fluent in English, in speaking and writing
What will you work on?
- Write simple, understandable, testable, and efficient code with a focus on solid technical stability and great user experience
- Drive technical improvement by applying software craftsmanship in everyday work as well as by identifying and leading larger refactoring/improvement initiatives
- Drive implementation of complex features and design work within the team
- Participate in and contribute to the team’s Agile practices
- Implement automation tests on UI and Unit level, where feasible
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience of unit & UI testing frameworks
- Solid proficiency in Core Data
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.