Hello, Truecaller is calling you from India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
The Enterprise Solutions Business Unit at Truecaller focuses on providing value to medium / large enterprises and startups by improving the way they communicate with their customers. Our brand identity management solutions help businesses achieve more by enhancing their presence on Truecaller as a Verified Business. We also help increase call-pickup-rates and message-response-rates by adding trust, context & safety to communication..
Our team is a fantastic blend of young turks and industry veterans from the top tech companies globally and we count many of India’s top enterprises and startups as our delighted customers.
As part of our aggressive growth plans, we are looking to bring in a young, creative and energetic Business Outreach Manager into our Go-To-Market team. She/He would take responsibility for outreach efforts including that of driving awareness, influencing the ecosystem and strengthening our market positioning. We expect significant contribution from the Outreach Manager in helping achieve the desired business goals around reach and revenues.
As a Business Outreach Manager - Enterprise Solutions, you will work with our customers with a vibrant developer community across our focus markets. You are expected to own B2B outreach, execute our go-to-market strategy and be the driving force behind product launches by collaborating with teams across the company including Enterprise and Developer Products, Sales, Marketing and PR.
What do we expect from you
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Marketing at a technology-based product company.
- SaaS & B2B marketing/outreach experience is a must.
- Must have excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience in positioning enterprise products/tools to both technical users and business decision makers for driving reach and revenue opportunities.
- A good understanding of promotional campaigns, PR and other outreach efforts.
- Given the digital focus, the candidate’s experience in guiding the digital channel will be crucial (specifically AdWords & LinkedIn).
- Must have built content to support sales lifecycle with content including collateral, videos, presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A self-starter and a go-getter; driven and highly motivated individual
What will you work on
- Engage customers in meaningful discussions surrounding various problems our product solves.
- Work closely with Sales & Developer Relations teams to build customer success stories .
- Build content across channels such as website, blog, social media and developer communities.
- Manage product announcements and newsletters that keep customers engaged and informed.
- Execute outreach focused marketing campaigns from pre-launch to post .
- Building complimentary ecosystem/industry partnerships to evangelise product and drive adoption.
- Create, manage and track plans and schedules to achieve success and RoI.
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders including Brand, PR and leadership teams to align on key business goals.
It would be great if you also have:
- Exposure to technology driven business models.
- Good understanding of mobile technologies and communication platform technologies.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Bengaluru, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Suma Jagannath our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.