Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
At Strategy Team, our mission is to build new innovations within Truecaller through local market insights and partnerships. In the past, our team has built products ranging from custom versions of Truecaller for partners, to new apps such as Truedialer, features like Truecaller Pay and Flash and even extensions to Truecaller like Truecaller SDK. We are the team that builds products and markets from 0 to 1.
As a performance marketing manager in the Strategy team, you will have responsibility over performance based online marketing channels. You will play a key role in driving new users to Truecaller in a profitable manner.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Analytical and data driven
- Proven success in buying performance based online marketing assets
- Proficient in English, verbally and in writing
What will you work on?
- Manage user acquisition globally across channels such as App Store, Facebook and UAC.
- Set up tracking, manage campaigns, evaluation, optimization, and reporting.
- Identify new acquisition channels.
- Run campaigns at scale with a positive ROI.
- Work closely with Strategy and Marketing team
- Keep up to date with latest trends in performance marketing
- Strong execution and attention to detail
It would be great if you also have:
- Performance marketing experience with mobile apps
- BA/BSc in information systems, business, statistics or similar
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.