Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Calling team deliver on our mission to provide trust by making communication safe and efficient. Awesome Calling experience for everyone’s calling needs is essential for Truecaller’s success and for our user’s satisfaction. Calling Team is one of the core teams of Truecaller. Our team has a deep knowledge of all aspects of Calling. Some of our flagship features are Dialer, Contacts, Call Logs, Truecaller Voice over IP, and Full-Screen Caller ID.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. Someone who has strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of analytical tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of industry experience in a Data Scientist position or relevant field
- Experience with database modeling and data warehousing principles with a strong and advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with data analytics, data wrangling, and visualization
- Experience in analytical and quantitative problem solving
- Machine learning and statistical methods for predictive modeling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What will you work on?
- Collect large amounts of raw input data and convert them into insights, actions, and outcomes
- Employ data-driven techniques to solve business-related issues
- Evangelize the usage of data, analytics, and ML capabilities in the team and across the organization
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary
- Work with engineering, product owners, and product managers to build curated data sets that answer specific business needs
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards with key metrics for review with the leadership and various business units
- Help formulate and scope Data/Data Science/ML projects and Proof-of-Concepts
- Deliver deep-dive workshops and Proofs-of-Concept on Data Science and ML
It would be great if you also have:
- Mobile application development experience
- Machine learning engineering (building ML pipelines, etc)
- Data warehouse, orchestration, analytical skills, ML/DI
- ETL/ELT workflows (Apache Airflow), schedulers, and event-based triggers
- Exposure to graph databases
- Experience with GCP
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.