Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We at Insights Team are responsible for all the Smart-SMS features (Smart Notifications, InfoCards in conversations, Important tab, etc) that you see in the Truecaller application and are fully based out of the Bangalore office.
As a Product and Data Support Agent, You will analyze user feedback from various countries and create actionable insights for the team. You will be in charge of maintaining the directory for SMS spammers and blacklisting of SMS senders based on user feedback. However, If necessary, You must be versatile to make outbound calls or emails to reach out to customers across different countries and collect their feedback and identify problems that we need to solve.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Enthusiastic and keen on learning new technologies and growing your skill sets.
- A team player who is willing to provide a helping hand when needed.
- Excellent English communication skills, Both verbal and written.
What will you work on?
- Analyzing user feedback and enabling the team with reports and actionable.
- Tagging data and closely working with Data Scientists on training ML models.
- Reaching out to existing users across various countries and gathering product feedback.
- Market research and demographic explorations to help identify key markets and formulate expansion strategies.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working on cleaning & analyzing data or market research activities.
- Experience in customer support, preferably for mobile/technical products.
- Knowledge of multiple Indian & foreign languages is a big plus.
- Basic coding / SQL skills / Experience analyzing data on MS Excel.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Suma Jagannath our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.