Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Programmatic Ads Analyst you will involve in measuring Ads (Open Auction) settings on Ad-Server and be able to devise new experiments for improving yields (eCPM).
What we expect from you:
- 2+ yrs of data analysis experience.
- Good with spreadsheets and visualisation.
- Strong with numbers, Good aptitude and logical reasoning.
What will you work on?
- Work closely with Ad Operations - Open Auction & Data Science team.
- Interpret data, Analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, Analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Devise new experiments for yield optimization.
- Measure the performance and outcome of the pricing experiments.
It would be great if you also have:
- Marketing analytics.
- Experience working with Ads.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Suma Jagannath our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: email@example.com .
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.